Bowling Center, Real Estate and Going Concern Appraisals, Business and FF&E Valuations Performed throughout the United States and Internationally!
Dobbs & Associates has extensive experience appraising all types of bowling centers, including the traditional, boutique, and hybrid family entertainment centers (FECs) over the past 27 years.
Bowling centers or as they once were called bowling alleys are typically appraised as going concerns. This includes movable FF&E ('Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment') and residual real estate value.
Our going concern appraisals include all three approaches to value :
- the cost
- sales comparison
- income approach
We also do business going concern valuations of bowling centers that are occupying leased space.
In addition, we provide reliable, unbiased, and objective FF&E valuations ranging from value-in-use to orderly liquidation value via a full-on site inspection, along with an appraisal or by a desktop FF&E-only valuation.
Various purposes for the appraisal include :
- bowling center asset-based lending and procurement for financing
- bowling center lease negotiations
- bowling center mergers
- bowling center acquisitions
- bowling center dispositions
- bowling center buy/sell considerations
- bowling center market and fair value appraisals
- bowling center insurable values
- bowling center replacement cost
- bowling center loss settlement
- bowling center risk management
- bowling center ad valorem tax and property appraisals
- bowling center estate settlements
- bowling center upgrading
- bowling center new equipment
- bowling center expansion
- bowling center brokerage
- bowling center appraisals
- bowling alley appraisals
- bowling center loans
- bowling alley loans
- bowling center business valuation
- bowling center equipment valuation
- bowling center expert witness
- bowling center expert testimony
- family entertainment center valuation
- bowling center sales
- bowling alley sales
- Aid buyers and sellers in determine fair market value of their bowling center asset
- bowling center limited partnership buyouts
In addition, we have provided reports for all types of bowling center loan packages for bowling center lenders and brokers including SBA 7(A) and 504.
Our fees are reasonable and our turnaround times are typically within 25+/- days from the on-site inspection.
Thank you for the opportunity to be of service for your bowling center valuation
needs. We look forward to doing business with you.